Make Your Own Mug Pottery Class for Beginners
January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on January 26, 2020 at 1:00pm
Mug Making Pottery Class
This is a 2-day mug making class where you get to make your own set of 2 or 4 mugs. This class involves three parts: throwing cylinders’ shapes, pulling handles, and attaching handles. Mug making class is a great way to spend the weekend with friends or family while creating memories and ceramics to last a lifetime.
After your classes, staff will dry bisque fire, glaze, and glaze fire your creations. They will be ready for pick up 2-3 weeks after your class. Any mugs left after 30 days past the pickup day will become property of the studio.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your class.
- Clay washes out of clothes, but we recommend wearing clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting a little messy.
- Please cut your fingernails! Throwing on a wheel is difficult with long nails.
- Supplies (clay and glaze) are included in the class fee
- Have fun! Pottery is a creative outlet and fun is the main goal here.
Class is $150 per person including supplies
Saturday, January 25, 2020 from 12:00 – 4:00 pm – learn wheel basics, make mug bodies.
Sunday, January 26, 2020 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm – pull handles, attach handles, decorate and alter mug.
Call the Bill Waller Crafts Center for additional information 601-856-7546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To register for the course go to http://weblink.donorperfect.com/PotteryMugClassJanuary2020