WHY YOUR SUPPORT IS IMPORTANT
- The Craftsmen’s Guild is a private, nonprofit 501© 3 organization that must raise all but a fraction of its annual budget from private sources. Our only operating grant is from the Mississippi Arts Commission.
- Unlike most arts groups, the Craftsmen’s Guild is comprised 100% of craftsmen, not patrons. Our “Friends” and major donors are essential in supplying financial support, volunteers and vision.
- The State of Mississippi owns our building, but the Guild is responsible for all operation and maintenance costs.
- Although the Craft Center is open daily as a visitors’ center, we are not funded as one.
- Mississippi Craft Center is open and free to the public 361 days a year and accessible to all, as are most all of our events. We want to keep it that way.
- Private contributions help us remain an economic engine for our craftsmen and the state; a source for education and community pride; and as an asset to the state’s cultural tourism efforts.
For more information on Becoming a Friend, click here.
For more information on Becoming a Volunteer, click here.
For more information on Becoming a Sponsor, click here.
Click here to donate now.